Who Should I Contact?

Emergency contacts


Dial 101 to contact the police non-emergency line. In an emergency always call 999

You can call 101 to report anti-social behaviour or crime that has already happened.

Hate crime reporting: 0800 138 1625 – 24 hour freephone number

Stop Hate UK offer independent and confidential Hate Crime reporting services in commissioned areas around the UK, whether you are a victim of Hate Crime, you have witnessed incident you believe to be a Hate Crime or you are a third party to an incident that could be a Hate Crime.

Kent County Council

Visit www.kent.gov.uk or call 03000 414141

Hythe Town Council

Call 01303 266152 during office hours ( Mon – Fri 8.30am to 5pm) or via email contact us on admin@Hythe-tc.gov.uk

Please note the office is closed at 1pm on the last Friday of each month.

Out of office hours – emergencies only mobile 07493 635897 ( If we do not answer please leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible)